Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy to get started!! After you sign up as a member, there are three ways in which you can begin your journey with us:
- Orientations are scheduled at the beginning of each school year, and again throughout the year as necessary. Sign up today!
- Upon signing up, you will receive our interactive guide book to give you all the information you need to get started...and every step up the way.
- Need some 1:1 guidance to create a plan for your journey? Our entrepreneur coaches are available by appointment to figure it out together!
Anyone who dreams of starting or growing a business! Our programs support different “types” of entrepreneurs, including:
- Innovation-driven entrepreneurs (tech)
- Traditional small business owners
- Freelancers in the rising “gig economy”
Our model, which includes 6 distinct modules, was designed to improve success rates and to merge creativity and critical thinking in an applied learning environment. Our curriculum utilizes a visual, tactile, multi-layered approach that allows participants to reach a higher level of understanding, regardless of their background or personal learning style. Specifically:
- We incorporate other disciplines in our learning, such as science, the arts, linguistics, meditation, and more to further broaden perception and expand limits.
- Each themed module includes a selection of fun, critical thinking activities and puzzles, as well as other printable exercises. Great for verbal, logical, and physical learners!
- Our learning includes visually appealing, interactive, and tech savvy content for maximum engagement.
- Many of our modules incorporate scientifically designed/reviewed tools to improve absorption and understanding, while helping the participant to see “old problems” in a new light.
- We link learning to real-world business challenges, including a focus on case studies and current events.
- The “Entrepreneur Journey” is participant-paced which allows for solitary learners (and busy learners!) to succeed. Most of our programs are live, but they are taped and available year-round. This offers choice and also helps those who benefit from repetition.